Why Seek Professional Help for Showers & Tubs Repair In Garland, TX?
The damage done by a leaky shower or tub drain can be massive. Not only does this have a detrimental effect on the flooring adjacent to the bathroom, it may also wreak havoc in the ceiling of the room right underneath it. In very manual work such as this, it is recommended that you seek professional assistance regarding showers and tub repair in Garland, TX instead of doing it yourself. Here’s why.
- By going to the professionals instead of choosing a DIY approach, you are saving your time, your money, your energy and yes, precious water. There are household tasks and projects that you can’t just DIY and plumbing concerns are one of them.
If your reason for doing the project yourself is to save money, a failed attempt may actually force you to spend even more than you bargained for. Unless you have no actual skill and experience on such intricate plumbing repairs, then consulting a professional contractor is your wisest option.
The pros can also finish the repair as quickly as they possibly can, which basically means water wasted through the leaks is minimized. Every single drop of water counts and since a DIY approach can sometimes take longer than a professional one, a one or tw0-day extension on the project already means a great deal of money wasted on your water utility bill.
- While spotting the leak can very well be handled by a non-pro, the actual plumbing work itself may require tools and skills that only a plumbing contractor can readily provide. While the task may appear to be simple, it really isn’t. Any plumbing issues are best dealt with by professionals who are trained, skilled and experienced in this not-so-simple field. Call them immediately so you won’t have to break a sweat or get a headache.
- Leaky tubs or showers usually require more than just tightening and securing of joints. A professional will check washers and replace them if they’re old and damaged. And take note, a complete joint replacement is not a piece of cake. Thus with such daunting manual tasks, seeking expert aid for showers and tub repair in Garland, TX is indeed necessary.
- Re-sealing the drain can be trying. Especially if the source of the leak is the tub shoe or somewhere deeper down the drain, the job will require a shoe removal tool for pulling the shoe out. Plumber’s putty must be secured on the entire base of the tub shoe before being reinstalling. A professional will also inspect the washer located at the base of the tub, duly replacing it if damaged.
- Now if it is the waste fitting unit itself that requires replacement, the entire piping system underneath the tub must be removed. In this case, it would make your life a whole lot easier if you resort to an expert in showers and tub repair in Garland, TX.
Do give our company a call and receive only the best professional services in Garland, Texas.